Upwork Readiness Test.
Upwork Readiness Test which of the following describes your responsiveness score
1. Your responsiveness score is based on how quickly you accept or decline clients invitations to jobs
2. Upwork Readiness Test Your responsiveness score appears on your profile for clients to see
3. your responsiveness score will not be impacted negatively if you mark yourself as unavailable.
4. All of the above.
What are tips for submitting a proposal (Select all that apply)
1. Write a personal and professional greeting
2. Describe your relevant experience in key areas listed in the job post demonstrate you have read it.
3. Outline how you would approach and complete the job.
4. Respond to any screening question listed in the job post.
Which question do the most successful freelancers have in mind when selecting the right jobs for them?
1. Do I have the needed skills for the jobs?
2. Do I have time to complete the job in the client time-frame?
3. Is the job Description well thought out and description of the role?
4. All of the Above.
When is it OK to be paid outside the up work platform?
1. To satisfy the client
2. Almost never. Getting paid off platform violates upwork term of services and exposes to risk of not being paid. Generally you should be paid through Up work: to legally take work off the platform, You and the client us wait 24 month or pay an opt out fee. How do you earn and maintain a good job success score?
1. You have 3 distinct clients in a 24 month period
2. You have Good outcomes with your clients – pro tip : exceed their expectations for an awesome job success score.
3. All of above
As a freelancer, what do you need to Quality for upwork payment protection for hourly jobs.
1. An Hourly Contract
2. A client with a verified billing method
3. An Account in good standing
4. Upwork Readiness Test log your hours with the up work desktop app
5. To annotate your work biary with memos with or activity labels that adequalely describe the activity performed.
6. To stay within the contract weekly limit
7. All of the above
What are key elements to include in your profile?
Fun fact: 1/3 of jobs on upwork are posted as “invite-only” therefore a good profile is critical in attracting invite from clients
1. A specific overview that includes your skills and type of work you can accomplish
2. A professional profile photo where you wear business casual attire, with a friendly expression, and a plain background.
3. An accurate title that reflects your job experience and the work that you are looking for
4. Evidence of past success in your targeted skills (e.g. skill tests, certifications, portfolio pieces, education, work expereince)
5. All of above
What is the safest way to communicate with your clients?
1. Up work massage: it provides chat, voice and video capabilities. It also provides a record of your communication and helps to protect you in case of disputes.
2. Other forms of communication: skype, Email, google hangout
what item should a reputable client never ask you
2. Work for free
3. Provide personal information (e.g. bank account, driver license, passport)
4. Click on a link that asks you to enter your login information
5. Pay to submit a job proposal
6. All of the above